The new Actros.
Short-radius distribution. 18–40 tonnes.
Ready to redefine the standard.
A truck ahead of its time. The new Actros meets the continually growing demands in heavy-duty distribution haulage more effectively than ever. With enhanced efficiency. With unique comfort. And with exemplary reliability.
To this end, we have equipped it with pioneering technical innovations which markedly reduce fuel consumption, further boost vehicle use and safety and offer drivers even better support in carrying out their work in the field of heavy-duty distribution haulage. Unique, future-oriented connectivity and the harmonious interaction of intelligent assistance systems are additional defining attributes of the new Actros, on the basis of which we are able to offer you an excellently configured, highly efficient vehicle for practically any type of operation in heavy-duty distribution haulage.
Advantages at a glance.
- The newly designed workplace with Multimedia Cockpit1, multifunction steering wheel featuring Touch Control Buttons2, MirrorCam3and electronic parking brake provides for enhanced driving comfort, ergonomics and ease of operation.
- Active Drive Assist is optionally available for certain Actros models to actively relieve the driver’s workload and enhance driving safety
- Simple handling and operation of the most diverse vehicle and body functions via the secondary Multi-Touch-Display2
- Mercedes-Benz Truck Navigation4,2with Traffic Sign Assist, dynamic route guidance and Live Traffic Information
- New key, convenience central locking system
- Wide range of seats designed to maintain occupant fitness, with numerous adjustment options
- Active Drive Assist5for enhanced driving comfort and high efficiency
Your workplace in the Actros.
Comfort and work in perfect harmony.
Comfort is more than just luxury. It is our answer to the need for higher standards in heavy-duty distribution haulage, providing for pleasant working and driving conditions.
Modern, ergonomic, practical, motivating and not least of all efficiency-boosting. Whether you are a driver or fleet operator, we’re convinced you’ll be delighted by the workplace in the new Actros. It offers the driver the best possible working and driving conditions. And through intelligent networking with headquarters and logistics processes it contributes to even better performance.
The new Actros Comfort.
Work better, drive better, live better – the new Actros shows how it’s done.
Economical to the core.
The new Actros stands for reliable, fuel-saving vehicle technology, lower costs and higher profitability. In a nutshell: greater efficiency. Low fuel consumption is a crucial contributory factor to economic efficiency. This is a virtue that the Actros has demonstrated in daily use.
The new Actros now boasts additional fuel savings of up to 5%. This results, for example, from further optimisation of the drivetrain, the use of MirrorCam3 and from enhanced Predictive Powertrain Control, which is now also able to contribute to fuel savings on country roads and highways.
The new Actros – Efficiency.
The new Actros stands for reliable, fuel-saving vehicle technology, lower costs and higher profitability. In a nutshell: greater efficiency.
Engine performance data.
Economical, reliable Euro VI engines in four displacement categories. Future-oriented technology, up to 460 kW (625 hp) and 3000 Nm maximum torque.
With six variants, the Actros is able to offer just the right cab to enable efficient working and easy handling in the distribution sector from 18 t. If the full body length is required, the Classic Space S-cab is the top choice. The Classic Space M-cab is suited to longer, full-day runs, for example, while the Compact Space M-cab is ideal for bodies above the cab. A good overall view and high payload capacity are common to all.