1. Truck brake shoe refers to an accessory that is pushed outward to press the brake by the action of the brake CAM or push rod. The brake shoe is installed on the brake drum with a half-moon appearance. When stepping on the brake, the two half-moon shaped brake shoes are stretched out under the action of the brake wheel cylinder, supporting the brake shoe and rubbing the inner wall of the brake drum to slow down or stop. Brake shoe is one of the key safety parts in automobile brake system.
2. Caanass high quality truck brake shoe is suitable for European trucks, for china truck,for china bus, the current sales market mainly in Russia, Africa, Asia, America, the European truck is mainly Use for SCANIA, VOVLO, IEVCO, Mercede, man, daf, Renault truck; Chinese bus is mainly Use for Zhongtong, Yutong, higer,kinglong; Chiness truck use for howo,faw,shacman truck;
Truck brake shoes are wearing parts, brake pad replacement cycle according to the owner’s driving habits and driving kilometers, under normal driving conditions every 5000 kilometers to check the brake, in addition to the remaining thickness, should also check the shoe wear state, wear on both sides is the same, whether the rebound is free, found abnormal timely processing, Some trucks have brake plate alarm function, once the wear limit is reached, there is a harsh sound, the instrument will warn to replace the brake plate.
Four. Brake shoe inspection method
1, look at the thickness, the new brake shoe is generally about 1.5cm, in the use of continuous friction will gradually thin. When the thickness of the brake shoe is only about 1/3 of the original (about 0.5cm). Owners will increase the frequency of self-testing, ready to replace. Due to the wheel hub design, some models do not have the conditions for naked eye viewing, and the tires must be removed to complete.
2, listen to the sound, if the brake is accompanied by the sound or noise of iron friction, it is recommended to check and replace the brake shoe.
3, with the sense of the foot, if you feel very difficult to step on, often have to step on the brake deeper, in order to achieve the previous braking effect, or take the emergency brake will obviously feel the pedal position is low, it may be that the brake shoe has basically lost friction, at this time to replace.
5. Classification of brake shoes.
1, the car is divided into brake shoes from the type: brake shoes for disc type, brake shoes for drum type, brake shoes for transporting large trucks, and so on.
2, brake pads are mainly divided into the following categories: metal sheets and carbon ceramic sheets, metal sheets are divided into less metal and semi-metal sheets, ceramic is divided into less metal, carbon ceramic brake pads are made of carbon ceramic.
Features of Caanass brake shoes:
1. Good quality
2. Economical and practical, cost-effective
3. Good hydraulic transmission and heat dissipation
5. Good braking effect, small wear coefficient
https://europeantruckparts.net/wp-content/uploads/2023/06/客车poster-411.jpg 1500 1500 europeantruckparts https://www.europeantruckparts.net/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/logo.png europeantruckparts2023-06-16 11:40:122023-06-16 11:40:12truck brake shoes